Tuesday, June 09, 2015

A musical interlude. Give a warm welcome to @ActingQuiet...

Never let it be said that we are closed to new influences here in Creeting St Peter. Nor are we unwilling to provide a platform for music that post-dates the Reformation.

After I wrote about what a lovely place Alesund was, I noted that I had been favourited by an indie band from that fine town. Now, I will admit, I may not be the best person to judge their ability or talent, but I do know people with a wide range of musical tastes, and thought that you might like their stuff.

So, here, with 'Ticking' are Acting Quiet, who comprise of Matthias, Johannes and Fredrik...


1 comment:

Paul Murray said...

Nice sounds. I took a Hurtigruten cruise a couple of years ago, up in Svalbard. Our live music was provided by the employees of ArcticOgol - a Russian mining company who live in a small, remote company town that looks like a Soviet era gulag. The show they put on was genuinely very good. Digging coal all day, and then putting on great show in the evening for the benefit of occasional tourists. Talent happens anywhere.