Sunday, January 19, 2014

My brother, Kirk, explores the dilemma of how to educate your children

I am childless, entirely by choice, I might add, but in my role as evil stepfather and hapless uncle, I do have to. occasionally, give some thought to the next generation. But not as much thought as my younger, taller and generally more handsome younger brother, Kirk.

He blogs too, and I like to, from time to time, read what he publishes. His life is different to mine in all sorts of ways, but he is a good father and an all around decent human being (is one allowed to say that about one's kid brother?). Recently, he has been dealing with the question of his daughter's education, and the choices available.

He isn't political, takes little interest in politics, but writes interestingly and well of the issues that face him in his choice here.

No comments: