Sunday, December 11, 2011

Glory, glory, Disgruntled Radical...

I note that my gallant colleague, Disgruntled Radical (better known in this household as Young Mr Grace), is deeply unhappy about the shambles of the past few days.

But he has had some better news. Yes, you heard it here first, David has been successfully elected to be an (Extra)Ordinary Member of the Regional Executive of the East of England Liberal Democrats. I think that he will liven things up no end. Indeed, I thoroughly expect him to enjoy working with our Europhile MEP, and to make sure that we run a properly pro-European across the Region in 2014. In fact, I would go as far as to suggest that, were he to essay an attempt at seeking a place on the Regional List for that election, I might well be minded to endorse him.

Luckily, the endorsement rules haven't kicked in yet, so I can't get into trouble...

No comments: