Monday, November 01, 2010

"Vorsprung durch verwaltung", as we say in the East of England

So, Conference and Presidential hustings over, it was time to find out whether or not I would have to produce a manifesto...

The answer? Let joy be unconfined, let the seraphim and cherubim sing the praises of the new Regional Secretary for the 2011 calendar year... me! Yes, I rule, too ruthless to allow a challenge, too intimidating to attract one, empowered to wreak havoc on an unsuspecting Region for another year.*

And now that I understand how it all works, I might be even more dangerous...

* I may have become a bit carried away here. I promise to try to make our bureaucracy a bit less daunting, a bit more user-friendly, and a bit more about what a Regional Party should be, something that helps people get themselves and others elected. That kind of stuff... and I might even be nice to people (if they deserve it)...

No comments: