- Federal Executive (15 positions)
- Federal Policy Committee (15 positions)
- Federal Conference Committee (12 positions)
- International Relations Committee (5 minutes)
- Interim Peers Top-Up List (15 positions)
- ELDR Delegation (8 positions)
These elections are more than usually important, given the role that those elected will have in maintaining the independence of the Party, and doubtless there will be media interest in those who are nominated (are these people a threat to Nick Clegg/the Coalition?). Don't let that put you off, if you're interested and wish to serve...