Wednesday, July 14, 2010

If it really matters, do it properly...

I am notoriously bad at saying no to people and at delegating and, as a result, tend to get into a bit of an organisational tangle. And so, prompted by the most organised person I know, I've decided to concentrate on three tasks over the next year;
  • being Regional Secretary - I'm beginning to discover just how much work could be done...
  • fulfilling my commitments as a Parish Councillor - I'm now comfortable in my 'representative skin' so to speak, but it's time to learn to fly.
  • my campaign for next year's District and Parish Council elections - with less than ten months to go, there's a lot to do if I'm going to have a chance of winning
What this means, for my political friends at least, is that I won't be taking on any new projects until next May. And as long as I can steer clear of the fiendish Count Packula, I should be able to make it stick...

No comments: