Saturday, May 22, 2010

'Liberal Bureaucracy' by the numbers - April 2010

I've been rather occupied elsewhere, and it suddenly dawned on me that I hadn't produced my monthly report. So, here goes...

April was, I have to confess, a bit disappointing, partly because I was so busy travelling around with Ros on the campaign trail, I didn't have much time to blog. I'll warn you now, the May figures are going to show a major improvement...

Anyway, here are the numbers. Well, on the positive side, readership was down, with just 2,255 visits in April, compared to 2,602 in March (down 13.3%, or 10.4% adjusting for the uneven number of days), and (only barely) 2,257 in April 2009 (down 0.1%).

Income from advertising has rebounded a bit, increasing to 31p, up from a penny last month, but is massively lower than last April's £4.01. As a result, my first cheque from AdSense is now expected to arrive in June 2015.

Oh yes, an additional feature to add in, my Wikio ranking is 188 (General), 102 (Politics), so I'm lurking just below the point when Mark Pack needs to mention me in his monthly Wikio report...

No comments: