Saturday, July 11, 2009

That word 'mute' - what does it mean again?

I understand that one of the Liberal Democrat blogosphere's 'enfant terribles' has been stirring things up again. As someone of South Asian extraction, the idea of anyone in my family telling their wife how to vote is amusing to say the least. But then, the idea of a family matriarch was always rather more realistic than that of a patriarch... And naturally, I have stayed true to that stance, although my wife can't vote in Westminster elections anyway...

However, it's taken me rather a long time to catch up with this debate, and I blame Ryan Cullen for this. You see, the mute button is a wonderful thing and, to make it more likely that I remain nice (in line with my current quest), I use it to block out things that might annoy me and cause me to be un-nice.

Now if only I can get it to work on the mobile version of Lib Dem Blogs...

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hi Mark, I've only just signed up to LDB and one of the first things I've blogged about now that my blog shows up there is Ryan's clever deployment of the "mute" feature on his aggregation site. I wonder why that could be? :)