Tuesday, September 04, 2007

21st century bureaucrat (part 2)


As many of you will be aware, I suffer from a tendancy to avoid technology.

Obviously, I have a PC at home, all the better to carry out the evils of liberal bureaucracy, and those of you who frequent this blog on a regular basis may recall that I obtained a laptop, allowing me to take the concept as far away as Vanuatu.

And now, let fear be unconfined! This blog entry comes to you live from a bus on route PR2, courtesy of my brand new, ultra shiny BlackBerry 8300.

For someone who has barely used a mobile phone before, the existence of such things comes as a bit of a revelation, but it is the future of the Spanish Inquisition, sorry, liberal bureaucracy...

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

For someone who used to say "Mobile phone- what's that?" to blogging via blackberry... All I have is to say is

WHO ARE YOU AND WHAT HAVE YOU DONE WITH MARK?