Monday, March 05, 2007

Faceless bureaucrat in technicolour, thanks to Caroline Pidgeon!

Someone recently posted a comment regarding the collection of vividly coloured shirts that I allegedly possess, complaining that I didn't post any pictures of them or, equally importantly, me wearing them.

And so, courtesy of Caroline, here is a picture of me, taken on Friday afternoon, after I had been to the barber... it's a lovely shirt, enhanced by the two rather more attractive women on either side of me (Munira Hassam on the left, Caroline Pidgeon on the right). Close inspection will also reveal my rather spontaneous change of look...

I should also return the compliment by encouraging you to look at Caroline's new website which, I have to say, is one of the best examples that I've seen recently.

3 comments:

Justine said...

gorgeous! - will this pic appear on FaceBook?

Anonymous said...

Caroline's new website link does not seem to work?

Anonymous said...

It does now