Saturday, February 24, 2007

An open letter to Cllr Kim Humphreys...

Dear Kim (and friends),

I've been asked to edit my blog to remove some quirky references to a Southwark resident (who shall remain nameless, obviously). Whilst under normal circumstances, I would almost certainly wait until you had the courtesy to approach me directly, rather than bitch to one of my colleagues in a rather lame attempt to obtain some leverage, I have decided to make a few revisions. Do check for yourselves... although by checking the postings yourselves, you are pushing them back up the 'popularity' rankings... On the other hand, you might also want to 'google' the individual in question.

I now assume that you'll give this a rest... although that would be inconsistent with your past behaviour...

Oh yes, one other thing. I've saved the original postings somewhere retrievable. Don't try my patience...

No comments: