Sunday, January 21, 2007

Another Valladares blogs...

Day 2 of diet - swapped from cheese to ham at breakfast to remove 180 calories a day from my diet, gave up processed food and filled the refridgerator with lean meat - current weight loss: 0.5kg (better...) - net improvement in Body Mass Index (BMI): -0.17...

It was vaguely unlikely when I started blogging some fifteen months ago but now an even less likely event has happened, in that my father has started blogging too. Admittedly, his is not political, or family based, or even social, and you'll learn very little about him. Instead, he is transferring his regular 'business newsletter' to the blogosphere, and if you're interested, check out the link on the right hand column...

Meanwhile, my cousin Kim has posted on the family blog, reporting on the wedding of the year, so there is life elsewhere on Planet Valladares. I wonder who will be next?

No comments: