Monday, November 27, 2006

So, what to do in 2007?

You might argue that I'm being a mite premature here, and you might even be right. However, having now been re-elected to all the things at a level beyond that of my Local Party, I can now think strategically. But first, a reminder of what I'm now on...
  • Joint States Membership Committee
  • English Candidates Committee
  • English Council
  • London Regional Executive
  • London Regional Candidates Committee

Next year, I'm going to attempt to land a few blows on behalf of openness, transparency and inclusiveness. I'm going to follow up my proposals on internal communications at Regional level, attempt to improve the way that candidates issues are relayed, and keep Local Parties better informed of both as best I can.

I'm also going to try to do less better, say no when it makes sense and delegate more effectively. I'm also going to be a warmer, friendlier soul. In short, I am going to be sensational. Beware world, I'm coming to get you... but I think a glass of vintage port is my next priority...

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

"I'm going to follow up my proposals on internal communications at Regional level, attempt to improve the way that candidates issues are relayed, and keep Local Parties better informed of both as best I can."

Go Mark Go...

And you will have at least one persons support on EC for that!

Anonymous said...

"I'm also going to be a warmer, friendlier soul".

I like it, so much nicer than being a prickly pear.

With all your ideas just know you are going to make waves. All for the good. Thye will probably upset some of the usual stuffed shirts but who cares.

Best get the Mark Valladares fan club going

Anonymous said...

Membership could be larger than you think!!