Monday, May 08, 2006

Now that the counting is over...

And so, what happened to me in Village ward?


I suppose that I should be disappointed to finish behind the Greens but, given that they live in the ward and I don't, I can't really complain. I'll have to give some serious thought as to what I do next time, especially given our success in East Dulwich. If I want to be elected, I'm going to have to make a decision as to how committed I can be and if the answer is "not enough", I'll need to decide how else I can serve in the next four years.

In the meantime, there is much to do. I need to get my work as Regional Secretary up to date (fast!), deal with the outstanding paperwork from the election and get the house in order, all in just twelve days (yes, I'm off again...).

I still need some sleep too...

No comments: