Wednesday, November 23, 2005

Darlings, I love you all!

I appear to able to do no wrong at the moment. Best of all, I've achieved my first resolution for 2005, i.e. to get re-elected to all of the positions I won in 2004!

Given the opposition, I'm rather proud of the achievement, and perhaps I've made some impression, although being an arch-enemy of Nasser can't hurt. So, I'm back on English Council and the London Candidates Committee and all that is left is whether or not the Executive are willing to endure my eccentricities as Secretary for another year. That can wait until next week though...

Meanwhile, on planet Earth, I had to buy a new washer dryer, as my old washing machine bit the dust. I can hear the machine trying to spin the drum but nothing happens. I guess that the cost of trying to repair it would make buying a new one a better option so I went online and ordered one from Comet. They'll deliver it, install it, test it and take the old machine away on Sunday morning. It'll be interesting to have a dryer, as Rachelle didn't seem to approve of the notion. My life will be easier, that's for certain!

No comments: